Asset Management and Family Office
Manage and maximize your assets while minimizing risk with advisement from experience.
At Baker Law Group, we want our clients to make well-informed decisions regarding their legal issues. We believe in providing our clients with a comprehensive approach to legal services, and we take this same approach for our asset management/family office clients. Unlike some firms that simply “churn out” legal services and make the “billable hour” top priority, we strive to be a resource for our clients throughout the process. We believe our core focus practice areas of Trusts and Estates, Fiduciary Services, Real Estate, Litigation, and Business are complementary and create additional value for our clients.
We have attorneys on our asset management /family office team that have served as both general and in-house counsel for family office/asset management clients. These experiences along with our core focus and complimentary practice areas afford us a unique perspective on the various legal needs of asset management/family office clients that translates to a better service to our clients. We lean on this experience and institutional knowledge to offer advice that adds value to our clients and minimizes risk in a cost-effective way.
Our firm will leverage our expertise to help you accomplish your asset management/family office goals. Whether you are starting a family office or asset management company or need legal assistance with a more established venture, we have the skill set to advise you.
We are consistently adding materials to our free online library of resources in order to better serve our clients. You can find this information under our “Resources” tab or by following the links below.
We do our best to provide the attentive guidance our clients want when handling their legal matters, which often involve high-profile clientele who place a premium on confidentiality, privacy, and risk mitigation. Contact a Denver Asset Management Lawyer when assistance is needed.
Asset Management and Family Office Services
- Drafting and upkeep of corporate minutes, board books, and other corporate governance matters
- Assistance in structuring and negotiating venture capital and private equity investments
- Assistance in drafting and negotiating real estate investments and other transactional matters
- Cooperation with tax and accounting team to optimize investments for the intended entity or trust structures
- Coordinated gift and estate planning and drafting
- Fiduciary services
- General legal guidance and advice unique to the family office/asset management company