Conservatorship & Guardianship
Explore whether a guardianship or conservatorship is right for your loved one or keep a guardianship or conservatorship running smoothly.
At Baker Law Group, we want our clients to make well informed decisions regarding their legal issues. We believe in providing our clients with a comprehensive approach to legal services, and we take this same approach for our guardianship and conservatorship clients. Unlike some firms who simply “churn-out” legal services to clients, we strive to be a resource for our clients throughout the process. Our attorneys are actively involved in the senior community to ensure that our clients have access to the very best information and resources, including but not limited to legal services.
We are constantly adding guardianship and conservatorship materials to our free online library of resources in order to better serve our clients. You can find this information under our “Resources” tab or by following the links below.
We think that because we have years of experience helping clients in Colorado with these types of matters our firm is able to provide a better service to our clients. Our attorneys can assist you throughout the process of your appointment as a guardian or conservator, as well as with other issues that arise during your tenure a guardian or conservator.
We do our best to provide the attentive guidance our clients want when handling sensitive situations like guardianships and conservatorships.
Guardianship and Conservatorship Services
- Transfer of Guardianship/Conservatorship from another state
- Drafting and filing of initial Petitions for Appointment
- Representation in contested or uncontested hearings
- Assistance in preparation of Initial Reports, Annual Reports, and Final Reports
- Representation in actions to remove a guardian/conservator
- General guidance and advice in carrying out role as guardian/conservator
- Assistance in closing guardianship/conservatorship or transitioning to Probate