Colorado Construction Defect
Pursue your desired outcome with a strategic approach to your Case.
At Baker Law Group, we understand that construction defects can cause significant harm to the value, safety, and enjoyment of your residential or commercial property. Our dedicated team of attorneys has substantial experience in handling a variety of complex construction defect cases across Colorado, with a focus on defective design and installation of various construction components.
Our team of Colorado construction defect attorneys has an extensive background in dealing with a broad range of construction defect claims. We specialize in cases involving:
- Roofs: We handle defects related to design, materials, and installation that may lead to leaks, structural instability, or premature failure.
- Fire protection systems: Defects in these systems can pose severe safety risks. Our team can help if your system was improperly designed, installed, or maintained.
- Plumbing: Plumbing defects can cause significant damage over time. We handle cases involving faulty installation, defective components, or inadequate design.
- Stormwater management systems: We represent clients in cases where improper design, installation, or maintenance has led to water damage or flooding.
- Residential siding: Defects in siding can lead to a variety of problems, including water intrusion, energy inefficiency, and decreased property value.
- Excavation support: Failures in excavation support systems can have catastrophic consequences. We are experienced in cases involving defective design or poor workmanship.
At Baker Law Group, we take a comprehensive and strategic approach to construction defect litigation. We begin by conducting an in-depth investigation of the claim, often collaborating with industry experts to uncover the nature and extent of the defect. Armed with this knowledge, we then pursue all potential avenues of recovery, such as litigation, negotiation, and mediation.
We strive to not only resolve the immediate construction defect issue but also to ensure that our clients are compensated for any decrease in property value, cost of repairs, temporary housing during repairs, and other damages incurred as a result of the defect.
Navigating Colorado’s Construction Defect Action Reform Act (CDARA) can be complex. It includes unique provisions such as the “right to repair” law, which allows construction professionals an opportunity to remedy their mistakes before a lawsuit is initiated. With our extensive experience and thorough understanding of Colorado construction defect law, Baker Law Group is equipped to guide you through this process.
Why Choose Baker Law Group?
- Experience: Our attorneys have a deep understanding of Colorado construction defect law, having successfully represented clients in a multitude of cases.
- Personalized Service: We recognize that each case is unique, and we tailor our approach to meet the specific needs of each client.
- Results: We are dedicated to achieving the best possible outcome for our clients, whether that means securing a favorable settlement or prevailing at trial.
- Collaboration: Our team works closely with a network of industry professionals, including engineers, architects, and contractors, to build a robust case on your behalf.
If you suspect a construction defect, don’t hesitate to reach out. Baker Law Group is committed to protecting your rights and ensuring that you achieve a successful resolution. Contact us today for a consultation.