Provide for your family and plan for your future with a personalized estate plan.
We believe that your estate plan should be tailored to your unique set of assets, family circumstances, and wishes. That’s why we begin every estate plan with a consultation where we listen carefully to your needs, your concerns, and your vision. It’s important to us that you clearly understand all of your options and that your estate planning choices bring you peace of mind.
Through careful planning and drafting, Baker Law Group ensures the proper management and distribution of your estate. Since we also practice probate law, we have seen the problems that can arise from estate planning oversights and mistakes. That insight helps us make sure that your hard-earned assets are distributed exactly as you want, and not subject to dispute, mismanagement, or unnecessary taxation.
Because your life is about more than just your assets,we also encourage our clients think beyond their wills and make plans for all areas of their futures, including long-term care, funeral plans, insurance options, and more. Our wide network allows us to connect you to the resources you need to put comprehensive plans in place.
Estate Planning Services
- Review and advisement on current estate planning documents
- Advisement on estate planning options and strategies, including Medicaid planning, reduction of tax consequences, and avoidance of probate
- Drafting of wills
- Drafting of trusts and assistance with transferring assets into trusts
- Drafting of advance directives (living wills)
- Drafting and recording of beneficiary deeds and other conveyancing documents
- Drafting of contracts to will
- Drafting of nominations of guardian for minors
- Preparation of business succession plans
- Fiduciary services in the roles of Trustee https://www.jbakerlawgroup.com/practice-areas/trustee-fiduciary-servicesor Personal Representative