Colorado Landlord Tenant
Protect your personal and commercial real estate assets from purchase to development to management.
Colorado Landlord Lawyers
We advise and represent landlords and property managers in both transactional and litigation legal issues with respect to both commercial and residential matters. Whether you want to ensure your current lease considers recently passed legislative changes and will be enforceable in a court of law, or you need assistance in evicting a tenant that isn’t paying rent or that has violated the lease, we’ve got you covered.
Baker Law Group can assist you in taking the appropriate legal action to safeguard your legal rights and property.
Our experienced Colorado Landlord-tenant lawyers have handled a wide range of landlord-tenant matters. As a result, we offer our clients effective solutions to their landlord-tenant issues.
It is essential that you do not simply “take matters into your own hands.” This often results in additional cost and delay to the landlord. The recent changes in Colorado landlord-tenant law are very “pro-tenant” and as a landlord, you must make sure you are considering these changes in the way your leases are drafted and in the way you deal with non-compliant tenants, or else you run the risk of undermining your own interests and jeopardizing the legal contractual rights you set out to protect in the first place.
We will provide you with the appropriate legal advice as your attorneys to ensure that the actions you are taking are in accordance with Colorado state law.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of legal services we provide our landlord clients:
Landlord Tenant Services
- Drafting and Negotiating Leases
- Tenant improvement negotiations and drafting
- Eviction proceedings
- Post-Due Rent and Property damage court proceedings
- Advisement regarding security deposits
- General legal advice
- Real property acquisition and sale advisement and due diligence
- Loan and financing drafting and advisement
- Demand Letters and general correspondence with the tenant
- Drafting of LLCs and Real Estate Holding companies
- Formation of property management companies
- Formation of real estate brokerage companies and accompanying documents
Contact a Landlord-Tenant Lawyer When Issues Arise
Get in touch with Baker Law group right away to talk about your concerns regarding the real property you own or manage and get the information you need to make well-informed decisions.