Colorado Real Estate Law
Protect your personal and commercial real estate assets from purchase to development to management.
We understand that your real estate investments are among the most significant you will ever make. That means every transaction, question, or dispute involving your real estate needs to be handled with care. We recognize the importance of protecting you and your investment with thorough, diligent review and advisement, while at the same time keeping economy and efficiency in mind.
Baker Law Group has experience representing corporate and individual clients through every step of the purchase process from negotiation to due diligence to closing. Colorado Real estate lawyers on our team have assisted with real estate transactions as both general and in-house counsel for local businesses, giving them unique insight into business owners’ needs and concerns. We have also provided legal guidance to many home buyers and homeowners regarding various real estate matters.
Whether you are a first-time home buyer or a seasoned real estate investor, we have the expertise to meet your legal needs. In addition, if other needs arise along the way, our work in this area has connected us with some excellent professionals throughout the industry, allowing us to serve as a comprehensive resource for our real estate clients.
Real Estate Lawyer Services
- HOA, Condominium Association, Cooperative formation, dispute resolution, litigation, and administration
- Preparation and review of property management agreements and other service contracts related to real estate (see our business page for more)
- Litigation and resolution of contractual disputes arising from real estate dealings and quiet title actions and real estate partitions
- Representation of property owners and contractors regarding potential or existing liens
- Assistance with partition actions and 1030 exchanges
- Preparation and review of deeds, including personal representative’s deeds
- Representation for wrap-around mortgages.
Assistance with real estate purchases and sales from start to finish, including
- Drafting and review of purchase and sale agreement and other documents
- Due diligence review and objections
- Assistance with disputes regarding purchase
Landlord and Property Management assistance, including
- Drafting and review of residential and commercial leases, lease amendments, and short-term rental agreements
- Negotiation with tenants regarding lease terms, disputes, or non-payment